Friday, July 8, 2011

Going it Alone This Week - "Dad is Great! He Gives Us..."

With Rena away in the States, leaving me to fend for three remaining children, the kids have been particularly helpful - especially Simcha. (See my previous post about the soup). So, shopping for groceries yesterday, I was in a particularly generous mood, and bought a couple of things I usually would not have. (They were found in the center of the store - the most dangerous part!) This - and a question about giving kids ice cream in the morning - of course led me to Bill Cosby's famous skit: Dad is Great! He Gives us Chocolate Cake. If you haven't seen it - and even if you have, watch it again.

1 comment:

  1. Rabbi Spolter,

    You should add a "parsha" label to this post. Even though Cozby was not mentioned by name until parshas Pinchas, she was killed in parshas Balak. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments transform a blog into a community. Please join.