Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Lose Weight, and then Gain it Right Back! All in One Email!

I'd like to thank the good people of Group-e, the Orthodox Groupon (that's right, the people that brought you Arba Minim over the internet), for the following email.

On the right hand side, you'll notice an ad for a weight loss solution, which promises a "natural diet" of Dr. Simons (Do you know him? Where did he go to medical school?) for a loss of up to 15 kilograms in 40 days! Amazing. I'll take it.
And once I lose all that weight, I can then click on the ad on the left for a...you guessed it, Belgian Waffle Maker - "just like in the restaurants! 58% off!" So then, when I eat all those waffles and gain the weight back, I can go back on the miracle diet.
Maybe they should stick to Lulav and Etrog.

1 comment:

  1. the hcg diet has been thoroughly discredited and is illegal in the USA
    but i suppose you can try the 500 calories/ day part of his plan and just leave out the hcg
    you'll lose plenty of weight that way, if you survive

    ReplyDelete

Comments transform a blog into a community. Please join.